PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the position of:
Graduate Development Program Mechanical Engineer (GDP-MECH) - KalimantanIf your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 29 July 2011 to Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal at the following address. Please indicate the position code in the email subject. Only qualified candidates will be notified.
- Hold an S1/S2 degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 28 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2)
- Fresh graduates/Entry level Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Perform regular site inspection of all EPD departments and contractors’ activities and facilities within the designated areas to ensure the construction work package is being progressed by the contractor to the agreed HSE management plan.
- Assist the Superintendent Safety EPD as well as EPD Departments & Contractors in the safety campaign programs by conducting relevant safety training and awareness to EPD KPC and Contractors employees, and leading/facilitating risk assessment, job safety analysis and planned job observations.
- Co-ordinate within the designated areas, the tracing/tracking of follow-up actions arising from accident/incident reports, inspections, audits andsafety meetings to ensure closing loop.
- Lead/facilitate EPD departments and contractors staff in conducting Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis and Planned Task Observations.
- Participate and assist in internal audit processes within EPD departments & contractors.
- Develop and maintain Safety Training Matrix for all EPD employees within the designated areas and assist EPD Contractors Safety Officers to develop and maintain ones for their employees.
- Attend and contribute to EPD safety meetings and departments/sections safety meetings within the designated areas or as directed by the Superintendent.
- D3 with at least 5 years experience or S1 with at least 3 years experience in processing plant or mobile equipment operation.
- Safety related qualification or experience i.e. in risk assessment, job safety analysis, accident investigation, etc. is desirable as this position will be required to lead/facilitate the process and train/coach others.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with personnel at all level from various departments/divisions and contractors.
- Good presentation skills to conduct interesting safety talks and safety training programs.