Graduate Development Program (GDP)
- Graduate Development Program (GDP) is a special education program that aims to anticipate the need for future leaders who will be prepared to face many challenges in the future, and to support sustainable businesses.
- Minimum S-1 with a GPA ≥ 3:00
- Fresh Graduated from the Department of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Engineering, Logistics, and Land Transportation
- Maximum 1 year work experience - optional
- Maximum age 25 years
- Willing to be placed in various cities in Indonesia
- Fluent in English oral & written
Building positive working relationship, Communication, Continuous learning, initiating action, Managing Work, Decision making, customer focus, Impact, Formal presentation
Year 1 - Building Competencies
- Year-1 is focused on developing basic knowledge of business process in HIL, which is delivered through the method of classroom and on-the-job training (OJT). And also the development of leadership competency and other necessary soft competency.
- Year-2 for the Graduate GDP is the adjustment period with the work environment and opportunities to practice fully the things that have been studied and developed during the Year-1 into the operational activities of the HIL. GDP Year-2 performance will be monitored and under the direct coordination of the associated boss.
- In Year 3 of the Graduate GDP is expected to contribute fully to the very good performance. Also expected that by the end of Year 3 of the Graduate GDP were ready to accept more responsibility for leading the work team.