Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
Trust Us To Fly
Our tag line Trust Us to Fly has inspired all of our staffs to devote their sincere efforts in giving their best performance for the long lasting of company operation in order to strive for excellence to our customers. Having a high commitment and integrity, we are sure that they make us a trusted carrier and our customers will trust us to fly.
Vision & Mision
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
CORPORATE LEGAL (CL)
* Female, max. 35 years old
* Min. Bachelor degree from reputable University, major in Civil Law/International Law
* Having knowledge about International Trade Relations
* Have min. 2 years experience with same position
* Excellent in communication
* Fluent in English both oral and written, other foreign language is advantage
* Expatriates are welcome to apply
* Location : Jakarta - Head Office
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with a full detailed resume and recent photograph via e-mail (put the job code on e-mail subject) to: email@example.com (File max. 150 kb)