Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Google's targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Advertising Operations Associate (Bahasa Indonesian) - Singapore
The Area: Advertising Sales
- At Google, we organize and change around our users and customers. Google's Advertising Sales team embodies that pursuit: We're devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our clients' changing advertising needs. In that regard, Advertising Sales does more than simply make money for our company. Our efforts focus on the ways that Google technology enables the world's biggest advertisers to enjoy immediate and accountable communication with the consumer.
The Role: Advertising Operations Associate (Bahasa Indonesian)
- As an Advertising Operations Strategist, you help the OSO team better serve Google's Indonesia customer base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone and email. Your specific responsibilities could include managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers or developing scalable support solutions. You work within a diverse team supporting the Southeast Asian markets, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among your many attributes, you are comfortable with a rapidly changing environment and you have a strong desire to learn. You also bring experience in customer service, sales, marketing or consulting.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google's advertisers in Indonesia.
- Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by upselling and promoting other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent with a strong academic record preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (direct and/or offline), marketing project management or consulting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.