Holcim Indonesia is paving the way for Indonesia developers. The country's third-largest cement maker and construction materials manufacturer, Holcim Indonesia has grown into a dominant construction materials supplier since it was founded in 1971. With two cement plants and a grinding facility, it has the capability to produce some 8.5 million tons of cement per year. Cement Holcim Indonesia's bread and butter, comprising some 90% of total revenues. Through subsidiary Holcim Beton, the company also produces ready-mix concrete and aggregates. The company sells its products from a network of more than 9,000 retail outlets. Global cement giant Holcim controls some 77% of Holcim Indonesia.
Railway Team Member - Cilacap
This position exists to execution and controlling delivery cement by train to warehouses from loading process, on the way to warehouses until arrival at warehouses are running well with good quality and quantity, and also the product is secure to keep warehouses stock cement availability by coordination with PT KAI (Station Head Karangtalun), Warehouses and Pack house Operation. This function also responsibility to control the wagon availability in plant with good condition (ready to load), an also consistent conduct reconciliation (crime seal and material) with security, pack house andwarehouses.
* Education: Diploma Degree any major
* Experience: Good understanding on rail operation, minimum 1 years work experience; Good understanding on dispatching process from wagon loading point (pack house) until delivery to the customer (warehouses), ISO; min. 1 years work experience
* Computer literacy: Computer Literacy : Microsoft office, Lotus Notes and SAP User
* Language: Good command of written & spoken English
* Other qualification / skills: Communication skill; Energize People; A good understanding of the cement distributions; Team Work;
Branding Solution Executive - Surabaya
Execute and monitor construction and branding transformation process of Holcim’s Solusi Rumah (SR) outlet (Franchise Retailers, CPM, RDC, CDC) by developing shop design and conduct project implementation throughout Indonesia. Ensuring branding standard and sound project implementation of Holcim’s SR sales outlets construction are also the key responsibilities of this position/ role.
* Education: Bachelor/Diploma Degree Architecture or Civil Engineering or Art Design
* Experience: A working knowledge with a minimum of 3 years experience of work design or construction/ renovation design work; Knowledgeable and/or willing to learn about Sustainable Construction
* Computer literacy: Computer Literacy + Auto CAD
* Excellent command of written & spoken English
* Other qualification / skills: Have concrete knowledge include construction industry knowledge ;Ability to deal with people all level of project; Good verbal and communications skills.; Good organizational and planning skills; Have a good capabilities in buildingsustainable relationship and partnership
Organizational Design & Development Dept.
PT Holcim Indonesia
(Please indicate position applied for on the subject field of your email)