Danareksa is a pioneering Indonesian financial institution and was the first to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Today, Danareksa is the only local company to offer direct market access services to clients worldwide and has grown to become the company that has underwritten the most equity and debt placements in Indonesia. We invite qualified professionals to fill-up vacancies and be part of the legend:
Management Trainee (MT2011-B)
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and a great passion in volatile investment industry
- Fresh graduates (or with maximum 2 years working experience), with minimum GPA of 3.25 from a reputable local and/or overseas university
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550
- Maximum age 24 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by August 1, 2011.
- Closing Date : 15 July 2011