Santos Jaya Abadi is steeped in tradition as rich as its coffee. As the largest family-owned coffee brand in Indonesia, our company’s roots grew from a small home industry company in Surabaya. Where more than 79 years ago in 1927, our founder Go Soe Loet produced his popular coffee.
PT Santos Jaya Abadi with its product range is so much a part of people’s lives and spans so many generations. We attribute this success to the good management, the thorough dedication of our staffs, and naturally to the service and excellent quality of our products. We are seeking for highly dedicated, dynamic, and motivated individuals with a passion for challenge and success to be part of our winning team as:
FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & TAX COORDINATOR
(Jawa Barat - Karawang, West Java)
* Planning, coordinating, and controlling the function of Finance, Accounting and Tax for financing business activities through the OPEC's availability and the updated financial information that needed by the Top Management in order to make strategic decision.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Finance, Accounting, Taxation.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from Food & Beverage Manufacturing/FMCG.
* Min. 3-4 years experiences as Coordinator/Manager specializing in Finance, Accounting & Taxation
* Familiar with General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger, Fixed Asset Report, Fixed Asset Opname, PPh Reconciliation, Investment Recapitulation, Financial Report & Oracle System.
* Strong leadership. Systematical thinking.
* Willing to be located in Karawang.
Kindly sent your updated resume & latest photograph (Max. 1MB) to : email@example.com