Senior Legal Advisor (Contract Specialist) (Kalimantan - BALIKPAPAN)
- Providing operational and administrative support in the preparation of Tender Process, Contract Exhibits, Contract Process, Tender Recommendation and others for all related activities within the Business Unit in compliance with BPMIGAS regulations;
- Ensuring the compliance to the prevailing laws and regulations of activities and all contractual documents to be made and entered into by Company;
- Adjusting the standard conditions of contract for subcontractors and vendors for the purpose of execution of the project;
- Preparing identification of contractual risks for the purpose of risk mitigation;
- Working together with other function(s) within Company, negotiating the terms and conditions of contractual documents with clients, subcontractors and vendors in relation to the project to be executed by Company;
- Preparing executive summary for Company’s management of the resultant contractual document;
- Administering claims, changes/variations order toward clients during the execution of the project up to closing out of the project;
- Doing any other works related to the performance of the foregoing responsibilities as deemed necessary to be performed from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Law with Master degree from any major;
- Minimum 8 (eight) years working experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge in Engineering, Procurement and Construction business, as well as familiar with Indonesian oil and gas regulations (such as PSC and BPMIGAS Guidelines PTK 007);
- Well-versed in written and spoken English and comfortable in reading contracts/legal documents;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access;
- Able to work in multinational environments;
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan.
- Application deadline on 25-08-11.
Should you interested please apply at link below.