We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the positions of:
Second Level Specialist - Server - Jakarta
- Analyze and handle all issues which related to technical and quality issues of Server in order to support the technical and quality solution in a proper manner and aligned with the prevailing procedure.
- Handle all special case unit problem which can not be solved by engineer that related to technical, product, and quality issue so as to meet customer expectation.
- Escalate all of the special case unit which related to quality issues to Asia Pacific team so as to achieve the compliance level.
- Up date technical information regarding service operation matters from AAP or local to Service Operation department effectively.
- Provide recommended solution to On Site Service regarding special unit case to be repaired in order to meet the agreed level of SLA & CSI.
- Develop and provide technical training modules as curriculum needed in order to level up engineer and front liner’s skills
- Conduct training for product and technical update to engineer and technical group in order to improve their performance so as to support the achievement of department objective.
- Perform random testing on RMA unit before sending to local vendor in order to ensure QC process by engineer accurately
- Review and conduct testing on new product in order to ensure the availability of information (specification & feature ) and general trouble shooting of the new product
- Provide quality report (local and global) to be submitted to Superior for reviewing and decision making process
- Work closely with corporate sales in term of testing on unit, technical support, and unit installation in order to ensure availability of after sales service and brand awareness
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience as 2nd level support
- Closing Date: 4-9-11
- Assist Marketing team in setting up a program of promotion to be in line with the objective of the promotion of Acer products.
- Coordinate with product marketing and related department (user) in preparing promotion material (billboard/BTL) to ensure the message delivered is clear and aligned with the product promotion.
- Brief the appointed agency in designing promotion layout (billboard/BTL) to ensure the objective, target, and communication model are delivered and in line with company key message.
- Collaborate with agencies for Billboard placement (including location survey) to ensure the Billboard is placed in the expected/right/strategic location.
- Coordinate with Marcom team in distributing material promotion (POP, etc) in order to ensure the material promotion distributed widely to all territory in Indonesia
- Execute branding activities in 1st tier & 2nd tier location which relates to Sales team projects so as to support the achievement of sales target.
- Provide sales redemption counter in appointed location in order to support sales program to achieve sales target
- Coordinate with other related department (i.e Sales, CSD, business Development, etc) in placement of BTL (billoboard, banner etc) in order to ensure the placement is in the right location & position and in line with company dirrection
- Visit Acer stores regularly in order to ensure all the material promotion (BTL) is on good conditions and to get any update related to material promotion (BTL) for making the next action plan
- Maintain Acer’s BTL assets in order to prepare regularly budget for next branding activities to get superior’s approval.
- Minimum S1
- Preferably Male
- Experience from agency minimum 2 years
- Creative, well-organized, active and mobile