Ajinomoto Indonesia Group is a well known company with 3000 employees in all over Indonesia. Its business has started at 1969 by always making innovation at food and beverage products. For almost 40 years we commit to promote healthy life by giving delicious taste through our products such as AJI-NO-MOTO, Masako, Sajiku, Saori, Calpico, and Birdy.
PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia is a company which develops the sense of pride to its employees. In PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia, we offer career opportunities, and chances for each employee to improve their skills and abilities through trainings that we organize.
We are looking for candidates with high integrity and loyalty in facing challenges. By having these, together with PT. Ajinomoto Indonesia we will give certain contributions to the society, especially in food and health.
IT Support (ITS)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree(S1) in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology
* Familiar with SQL Server 2000, Windows Mobile, installing MS Operating Systems on Laptop/Desktop, and MS Office 2003 (Especially MS Excel)
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Familiar in team work environment
* Willing to have domestic traveling
* Domicile in Medan
* Min. 1 years experience working in an IT Support environment
* English Active
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
IT Management (IT-MS)
Responsible for maintain some business application in Ajinomoto such as Ultimus, OLAP, Biztalk, Web Monitoring and Intranet.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System/Informatics Management/Mathematics/Electrical
* Male/Female, maximum age 25 years old (single)
* Having working experience is an advantage but Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
* English Min. Passive
* Familiar with VB.NET, ASPX, SQL Server 2005, System Security and SDLC concept
* Good working knowledge of Networking, Win OS and Windows Server 2003/2008
* Able to work independently as well as in team
* Able to work under pressure and deadline
Send your updated application letter, CV, transcript, diploma and recent photograph with maximum 500kb in PDF format (more than 500kb automatically deleted) not more than 23 August 2011 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (write the Job Code as email subject)
HRD Dept PT Ajinomoto Indonesia
PO BOX 1019
lowongan kerja agustus 2011 di »» lowongan kerja d3 | lowongan kerja fmcg industry | lowongan kerja industri makanan | lowongan kerja it support | lowongan kerja jakarta | lowongan kerja pt ajinomoto indonesia | lowongan kerja s1