Danone is the world’s fastest moving consumer goods company, today focus in Dairy, Beverages, Baby Nutrition, Medical Nutrition which its mission to bring health through food to the largest number of people. Aqua, as part of Danone Group, is a leading Beverage Company in Indonesia and no.1 water producer in the world, invites high competent Professionals people to join our company as:
Category & Space Management Executive - Jakarta
- To build, develop and manage the category & standard planogram at beverage shelf, off locations, and other point of engagement in the stores to maximize sales and category growth within nominated customers.
- To jointly develop and manage the shelf space utilization with the nominated customers.
- To conduct and develop standard Planogram set up by store and ensuring the Planogram already implemented in the stores.
- To seek and identify opportunities within nominated customers that will to conduct space and category review to support category growth.
- Manage key customers through development and implementation of space management of certain project in order to maximize sales and share performance.
- To develop technical skill of space management resources and cascade down the space management concept to key customers.
- Build and maintain business relationship with Head office and Store level.
- Fluent in English, Good at communication, presentation and negotiation skill
- Having experience 1-2 years in Modern Trade Channel.
- Familiar with Space Management software and Market data.
- Good network in relation within Modern trade sales Community
- Possess good analytical and creative skills, high sense of field quality and timing
- Sense of responsibility and enthusiasm to learn
- Sociable and flexible person
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- University graduates
- Check the validity status of Accounts Receivables.
- Ensures documentation of invoices handover Admin Admin Invoice to collectors in the system or hard copy.
- Ensure that all NP / DO already terinvoice.
- Check the list of transfers from the central cashiers to ensure customers make transfer payments.
- Check and sign the reports related to Admin Collector.
- AR Monitor the maturity and resolve the outstanding invoices.
- Graduates D3/S1 Finance or Accounting.
- Having around 2 years experience in related field.
- Fluency with MS Office, Excel and the basics of SAP.
- Honest, high integrity