Bank Swadesi started as rural bank called Bank Pasar Swadesi and was established at Surabaya in 1968. In 1984. the full ownership of the bank was taken over by Chugani family that steered this bank into a commercial bank on 2nd September 1989, called PT Bank Swadesi.
With the support from Bank of India. Bank Swadesi will continue to establish strong foundation to give best performance by continuous growth through transfer of knowledge and technology, employee placement, and capital expansion when necessary. Bank of India a Bank with over 100 years of experience, 25 overseas branches and offices in different countries viz USA, United Kingdom. Channel Islands, Belgium, France, Kenya, Singapore, Indonesia. Hong Kong, West Indies, Japan, China. Vietnam, South Africa, and 2.718 office in the whole of India, will support Bank Swadesi to grow and advance by taking part in national and international banking activities.
At present, associated with the development of our banking industry Swadesi Bank requires a dynamic young professional for the following positions:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
* Hard worker, enthusiastic and ready to work under pressure.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
* Preferably had BSMR certification level 3 or higher
* Full-Time positions available.
The qualified candidates should send the application and CV along with recent photograph and stated the expected salary and put the position code and the city code on the upper left of the envelope no later than May 26th 2011 to:
Jl. H Samanhudi No. 37
Pasar Baru – Jakarta Pusat 10710
Email : email@example.com