PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero)is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. It is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia.
The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE
* Male / Female
* Indonesian citizen
* Age max. 28 years
* Education min. S1 from reputable university
* Department of Economics / Marketing Management
* Preferably with experience in the field of Marketing & Sales min. 2 years
* Able to operate computer programs (min. MS Office and Internet)
* Mastering English, spoken and written
* Able interesting, have effective communication skills, able to work in teams or individually, results-oriented, have good business acumen, and high analytical ability
* Willing to be placed at any Garuda Indonesia Branch Office, both domestically and internationally
Ensuring the provision of recommendations, opinions and options through analysis, whether they are troubleshooting, improvement suggestions, as well as forecasting of the proposed work plan, the proposed scheme and current investment performance is the result of systematic analysis and assessment based on the rules of business and finance in accordance with the policy Corporate as a basis for decision making and ensure the implementation of approved recommendations to support the achievement of targets.
* Male / Female, age max. 28 yrs
* Indonesian citizen
* Education min. S1 from reputable university majoring in Economics, Management
* GPA min. 3.00 (4:00 scale)
* Experienced min. 2 yrs in the field
* Able and attractive personality, friendly, adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
* Mastering English (oral and written), master spreadsheet
* Mastering the use of computers, min. Ms Office and internet
PASSENGERS SERVICE ASSURANCE
1. Ensuring the achievement of On Time Performance (OTP) via the Pre and Post Flight handling Handling and Customer Service
2. Ensuring the Pre and Post Flight Operational handling and Customer Service by Ground Handling Agent (GHA), working in accordance with applicable SOPs
3. Ensure handling of Code Share Agreement for Pre and Post Flight Handling and Customer Service with Other Carrier done according to procedure
4. Ensuring availability of activity reports relating to the Pre and Post Flight Handling and Customer Service
5. Ensure handling of Flight Irregularities by GHA run in accordance with SOP
6. Ensuring availability of Flight report irregularities
7. Ensures implementation of operational activities of flight and in flight catering in accordance with (Service Level Agreement) SLA
8. Ensuring the follow-up findings of SLA, Service Station Report by GHA actionable
Pilot Recruitment For Boeing 737-Series Aircraft
Garuda Indonesia, the national flag carrier of Indonesia, is expanding its Boeing 737 Series fleet and is seeking qualified pilots to be part of our winning team.
We are seeking Rated Captain Pilots Boeing 737-300/400/500 to be converted as Boeing 737-800 (NG) Captain. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Specific Requierments :
1. Holding Valid ATPL with Instrument Rating.
2. Holding current rating for Boeing 737-300/400/500 with minimum 3 Take Offs & Landings within last 90 days.
3. Having a minimum of 2000 hours experience on jet aircraft and 1000 command hours on Type Boeing 737-300/400/500.
4. Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
5. Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate minimum level IV
6. Passed screening and Proficiency Test conducted by Garuda Indonesia.
Garuda Indonesia offers a highly attractive compensation & benefits package.
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
For futher information please call:
Dipo Prima Prajoko (office hour 07.30-16.30 WIB)
Phone: 021-2560 1042 or Mobile: 0812222 8089