Garuda Citilink is low cost budget airline established in the year 2001. Citilink operates from its main hub based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a subsidiary airline/sister company of Garuda Indonesia, Citilink provides flight shuttle services to and fro the major Indonesian cities. The main base for Garuda Citilink is located at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia.
Citilink provides low cost fares targeting the steadily-increasing budget traveler segment in the domestic market. Destination restructuring was initiated in June 2007 by establishing Batam as the hub of the destination network. The move to restructure destinations was based on profitability, market segment, competitive climate and the Company’s presence through its main brand destinations.
CITILINK GARUDA is expanding to A320 Fleet, and seeking qualified rated pilots and flight attendants to be our winning team.
Candidates must be fluent in English and of good character :
PILOT REQUIREMENTS :
* Holding valid instrumen rating
* Holding current rating with minimum 3 take offs and landings within 90 days
* Holding an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate, minimum leval IV
* Having valid First Class Medical Certificate
* Passed screening and Proficiency test conducted by Citilink Garuda Indonesia
* Preferable minimum hours : P.I.C 1000, F.O 500 (on rated)
FLIGHT ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:
* Good looking single female
* Age 18-23 years old, or maximum 35 years old for ex. flight attendant (preferable having A320 license)
* Height 160-170 cm with proportional weight
* Min. SMA graduated
* Excellent health, not wearing glasses, contact lens and dental braces
ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE PERTAINED
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing to : firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible