If you are involved in any private or open source software development projects, don’t hesitate to mention this. We like programming enthusiasts!
MOBILE APPLICATION PROGRAMMER (MAP)
• Candidate should possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Preferably has minimum two years experience in the related field, however fresh graduates are welcome to apply also.
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills in English
• Experience as a mobile application developer is a strong advantage.
• Highly enthusiastic about agile software development methods.
• Candidate should have prior experience in application development and application publishing
• Strong knowledge with J2ME, MIDP, CLDC
• Have known Blackberry JDE, BIS, Google Android SDK, XML
• Have developted Mobile Application, GPS, GIS, etc
• Strong team player and support attitude
• Capability to work independently
• Mainly support Overseas projects
All applicants will receive a recruitment questionnaire and a talent test. Interviews will be granted to those candidates who successfully complete both and demonstrate their talent.
Please submit a complete CV along with recent color photo, include sample code of the project, subject to position applied to firstname.lastname@example.org