Stock & Cost Accounting Staff - Bogor
- To ensure that all cost related to production is correctly allocated.
- To responsible for inventory (raw material, Work in Process and finished goods), costing and variance analysis of stock.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- GPA min 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar position; Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- MS Office literate: Word, Power Point.
- Good English communication skill, both oral and written.
- To handle confidential secretarial job and to assist HR Director’s task.
- To coordinate necessary information and actions within HRD.
- To coordinate and maintain required activities, approvals and documents to incoming expatriates according to Company Global Policy.
- To support formalities for employees assigned overseas.
- Educational level/ training: Degree in Secretary, Management or Business Administration.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years working experience in secretarial position or assistant to senior management level.
- Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Excellence English communication and business correspondence skill; German would be an advantage.
- Good organization, analytical and secretarial skill.
- Computer Literate: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good initiative, interpersonal skill and self motivated.
- Familiar with expatriates law and permit would be an advantage.