Staff Development Program BRI (PPS BRI) - IT BRIRequirements:
- S1/S2 Bachelor of Accredited Universities are A / B
- Graduates of the Faculty / Department: Computer Science, Information Engineering
- Students of Computer Science and Information Engineering who have completed the thesis is allowed to participate in the selection, provided not later - later than November 1, 2011 has graduated (S1)
- S1 GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN), 3.00 (PTS)
- S2 GPA GPA of at least 3:25 with the provisions of S.1 min. 2.75 (PTN) & 3.00 (PTS)
- Priority for those who have never registered as a participant PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married.
- Willing to be placed around the working area of the BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI
- For the entire selection process is free of charge