HR Officer - Recruitment Code: HOR
- Reporting to the Human Resource Manager – Organization Effectiveness, the position will play an important role to plan and conduct hiring process, handling matters relating to hiring and selection, maintain record and generate report, maintain an active and organize database of candidates for various positions.
- University graduate in related field (ie. psychology, management) with at least 2-3 years previous HR and recruitment experience.
- Ability to manage a large and variable workload, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Posses interview skills and familiar with recruitment tools
- Strong communication skills and English language fluency
- Good interpersonal skills, confident, positive attitude and professional manner
- Sound organizational, planning skills, result-oriented as well as administrative skills
- A team player
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude
- Put the code of position on the email subject (Code: HOR)
- This position is responsible for Area Sales Manager in Traditional Sales department to achieve sales target and also maintenance relationship with potential customer.
- Minimal education diploma graduate from any major.
- Minimal 1-2 years relevant experience as sales supervisor traditional trade in FMCG.
- The candidates should have good business acumen, initiative, perseverance, Self motivated, interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Potential candidate must be resident from local area.
- Put the code of position you apply on the email subject (ex. ASS-T for ASS Tegal)
- Area : Tegal, Semarang, Bandung, Cirebon, B. Aceh, Batam, Jambi