PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement.
To support its expanding operations, a number of major infrastructure projects are to be developed and opportunities exist for high caliber professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Coordinator Safety (Code: SafetyCoord) - Kalimantan Timur
* Perform regular site inspection of all EPD departments and contractors’ activities and facilities within the designated areas to ensure the construction work package is being progressed by the contractor to the agreed HSE management plan.
* Assist the Superintendent Safety EPD as well as EPD Departments & Contractors in the safety campaign programs by conducting relevant safety training and awareness to EPD KPC and Contractors employees, and leading/facilitating risk assessment, job safety analysis and planned job observations.
* Co-ordinate within the designated areas, the tracing/tracking of follow-up actions arising from accident/incident reports, inspections, audits andsafety meetings to ensure closing loop.
* Lead/facilitate EPD departments and contractors staff in conducting Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis and Planned Task Observations.
* Participate and assist in internal audit processes within EPD departments & contractors.
* Develop and maintain Safety Training Matrix for all EPD employees within the designated areas and assist EPD Contractors Safety Officers to develop and maintain ones for their employees.
* Attend and contribute to EPD safety meetings and departments/sections safety meetings within the designated areas or as directed by the Superintendent.
* D-3 with at least 5 years experience or S-1 with at least 3 years experience in processing plant or mobile equipment operation.
* Safety related qualification or experience i.e. in risk assessment, job safety analysis, accident investigation, etc. is desirable as this position will be required to lead/facilitate the process and train/coach others.
* Good interpersonal skills to liaise with personnel at all level from various departments/divisions and contractors.
* Good presentation skills to conduct interesting safety talks and safety training programs.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 23 July 2011 to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED