In order to facilitate the capacity development plan BNPB and Regional Disaster Management Agency (BPBD), a position below the position has been opened. Some positions will be placed in BNPB and some BPBD. The TA will require a dynamic and experienced professionals in their field for the following positions:
HOW TO APPLYStep 1 - Resume
Resume or Curriculum Vitae in Word format, not more than four pages. Your CV should include:
- Summary of your work history to date, including details of date, the organization and a brief description of the type of work you do.
- Summarize your educational qualification in your CV, including a degree or certificate award, institution attended, date and country of study where you learn.
- Download and complete a personal data form and selection criteria and save it as: 'Job Application [Name]' in Word format. Its main purpose is to collect your personal information including contact details and references, as well as your experience regarding the selection criteria that will be proposed position
Application Your application should include:
- Complete a form containing personal data and data selection criteria in accordance with the format that has been provided
- Send all documents to email link below, Include the name of the desired position on the subject of the email. Only qualified candidates will be processed further. All applications confidential.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is August 7, 2011
Email -- Apply