Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is moving in high gear to set the direction of its future growth as a forward driven multinational energy company. PHE ONWJ, with over 35 years operating experience in Indonesia, covers 8,300 square kilometers of production area -stretching from the north as Cirebon to Kepulauan Seribu. Our facilities include 670 wells, 1 70 shallow wafer platforms, 40 processing and service facilities and some 1,600 kilometers of sub-sea pipelines.
As one of the leading assets in Pertamina, we ore currently seeking PROFESSIONALS to join us and share us our values - the unwavering commitment to deliver improved quality and reliability.
- Operation Geologist (OG)
- Exploration Geologist (EG)
- Exploration Geophysicist (EGP
- Seismic Processing Analyst (SPA)
- Contract Engineer (CE)
- Sr. Construction Engineer (SCE)
- Shorebase Supervisor (SBS)
- Inventory Analyst (IA)
- Supply Chain Market Assessment Specialist (MAS)
Applicants should at least have graduated from related disciplines, with qualification:
- 5-8 years experience in: Well site offshore and geological operations (position 1), Exploration and production (position 2), Seismic data processing (position 3-4) and warehouse/ logistic operation and material write-off (position 7), Procurement and supply chain management in oil and gas industry (position 9)
- 8-10 years experience in Material/ logistic operation in oil and gas Industry (position 8); and
- 10-15 years experience in: Contract project (position 5) and Construction, fabrication and installation offshore facilities (position 6).