PT Jaya Readymix as part of a joint venture between the Australian company Boral Ltd and PT. Pembangunan Jaya, is a specialized concrete and quarrying company that has recently experienced an exceptional growth. With a reputation for the provision of quality products and services, the company is well placed to embark on its continued expansion.This role provides an excellent opportunity for the professional who fills the vacant position below:
Human Resource & General Affair Superintendent
- Plan and organize recruitment & selection for all level of positions
- Supervise the implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Liaise with government institutions to ensure company compliance with applicable Government Regulations
- Oversee Industrial Relation issues in all work locations/Plants
- Manage personnel matters ie. employment agreement, HRIS, performance appraisal, jamsostek, medical insurance, payroll/overtime, absenteeism, office administration, etc
- Plan, develop, and control the HSE System
- Manage and review the implementation of K3 policy and procedure
- Identify potentially dangerous hazards in the business process
- Regularly conduct safety training program
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any disciplines preferably in Human Resource Management or Law
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Human Resource & HSE field
- Good knowledge in Human Resorce Management
- Strong knowledge in Labor Legislation and Industrial Relation Dispute Settlement (PHI)
- Good in interpersonal skill, communication and negotiation skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Good in English, both oral and written
- Computer literate
- The position is based in Semarang
- Closing Date : 20 July 2011
- Build data base of customers, material, and opportunities.
- Explore new markets sectors for opportunities
- Build cost models to assess opportunities
- Make proposal for opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Civil Engineering
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1-2 year(s) in business development area at construction company or consultant
- Marketing and contract negotiation skills
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Closing Date : 19 July 2011
For those interested candidates, please submit your application, along with your Curriculum Vitae, and a recent photograph to the following address.