PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
Accountant - Surabaya
- You are responsible to ensure financial accounting transactions are proceed in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Having a 2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting will be an advantage
- Excellent level of computer literacy
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- To assist Manager Fiscal Affairs in achieving short and long term objectives.
- To assist Manager Fiscal Affairs in developing company strategy on Fiscal
- To support Manager Fiscal Affairs in developing monitoring system, regular update and managing Fiscal Budget
- To gather relevant information from any reliable sources.
- To liaise with third parties agency/ consultant
- Manage administrative documentations and assist in meetings with internal and external
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, International Business, Management, or Marketing
- Experienced in analyzing data (numerical and verbal)
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate (i.e. proficient use of MS Office tools and systems)
- Strong in communication skill & analytical skill
ACC --- FAE