SENIOR GEOLOGIST (Job Code : 111/ID-6811)
- Under the direction of the Exploration Manager and working closely with the drilling team, plan and implement exploration programs in a timely and effective manner. The candidate will be mainly Jakarta Office based but will be required to travel to project sites as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geology, at least 8 year experience in Geoscience skills & application and minimum 4 year experience in petroleum geology of Oil & Gas.
- Familiar with well logging, drilling/testing operations, formation evaluations, sequence stratigraphy techniques and field development concepts.
- Future opportunity is to lead the development of a portfolio of exploration well program across Company s CBM blocks.
- Under the direction of the Drilling Manager and working closely with the subsurface team, ensure the implementation of drilling programs in a safe, timely and cost effective manner. The position is mainly Field based, working on roster.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Petroleum or Mechanical, at least 8 years of drilling experience in oil and gas and 3 year experience in supervising the drilling operations in accordance with good industry practice.
- Holding certificates on specific drilling training such as Blow Out Prevention and Well Control.
- Under the direction of the Commercial & Legal Manager and working closely with the legal and procurement team in providing advise on legal and contract/ procurement matters related with all Company s business activities in a timely and effective manner. The candidate will be mainly Jakarta Office based but will be required to travel to project sites as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law with minimum 5 years experience in the field of law of oil and gas background and PSC terms.
- Capable of giving legal opinions (verbal / written) related legal services are handled, whether legal issues overseas and in Indonesia.
- Have a high understanding of International Law and familiar with AIPN model and PTK - 007.
- Must be able to offer direction and interpretation of current and emerging legal issues.
- Under the direction of the Exploitation Manager and working closely with Subsurface and Operations teems to lead production operations in order to optimize production.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in related engineering discipline with at least 8 year s of production experience in oil and gas.
- Experience in Process Engineering and production facilities will be an advantage.