PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
IS Analyst - Manufacturing & Logistics (Code: HMS - ISML) - East Java
- You are responsible to participate in development, deployment, integration and synergy of Information Systems across the Operations business function(s), specifically in the manufacturing and logistic execution area, through efficient communication, project management principles and change management activities.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems / Engineering / Business Administration.
- Having 3 to 5 years experience in delivering or supporting system solutions (Service Management, Application Development and Support).
- Good understanding of manufacturing and logistic processes (Manufacturing Execution System and Logistic Execution System), also key IS delivery services processes.
- Having additional certificates, degrees, or experience in Project Management & Service Management (ITIL certification would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of systems design and development methodologies (VB.Net, Windows, VB6, ASP, ASP.Net, SQL Server, SAP, Networking, MS Office).
- Knowledge of Labware LIMS software, FlexNet, Primary Supervisory Systems are a plus.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skill, drive for result, and good communication skill.
- Closing date: July 15, 2011
- The successful candidate will be responsible to analyze sub-area marketing opportunities, develop and propose sub-area action plan, and manage the execution of small to medium area marketing projects.
- Hold S1 degree with min. GPA 2.75 from any educational background;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Have not joined the written test for any of above positions within last 1 year;
- Graduation year is not later than two years ago for fresh graduated candidates;
- Closing date: July 16, 2011