As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 26.000 employees spread among 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients. With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our team for the following positions:
Marketing Strategy & Business Intelligence Officer - Jakarta
- Planning and organizing (including budgeting and controlling the implementation), the thematic and tactical of each product quartally and yearly to support and encrease the selling of new consumer products.
- General Requirements
- At least Bachelor Degree form reputable University
- Max age 35 years old
- Specifics Requirements
- At least 4 years working experience in related fields (Marketing, Advertising or Event Organizing)
- Having a good understanding about the strategy of bellow the line promotion.
- Having a good understanding about stock & inventory and taxes
- Having experiences in organizing a promotion event