As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 26.000 employees spread among 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Risk Management for the following position:
Commercial Credit Risk Manager
(Bali, Jakarta Raya, Jambi, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur, Riau, Sulawesi Selatan, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara)
• Bachelor degree from reputable university in Engineering, Economics (Management & Accountancy), Agriculture, Law
• Age max. 38 years old
• Excellent communication skill (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
• Familiar in using Computer (esp. Ms. Office)
• At least 4-6 years of working experience in managerial level in credit (small, medium and large enterprises)http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
• Having knowledge about trade service/finance transaction is preferable
• Strong analytical thinking
• Good understanding in Risk Management
• Willing to be place in : Jakarta, Medan, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Surabaya, Semarang, Makassar, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Jambi, Denpasar
Only candidates that meets above requirements will be processed.
Please put your preffered area in your apllication letter