A golden opportunity to join the best investment house in Indonesia with more than 33 years of solid experience and wholly owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia. Danareksa is a full-service investment firm that provides a great range of services, from large scale institutional investment to broad retail investment, with 29 branches and growing, across the archipelago.
To support our sustainable supremacy in the region, we challenge highly enthusiastic, ambitious and achievement oriented candidates to vie to become part of our rigorous and challenging position:
Junior Auditor (JA-INA)
1. Minimum S1 major in Accountancy.
2. Male/Female, maximum 27 years old.
3. Having minimum 2 year experience as auditor.
4. Have good interpersonal ability and able to communicate effectively and
efficiently both in and outside the company.
5. Good personality.
6. Good command in English and computer literate.
7. Willing to work hard and target oriented.
Submit application with curriculum vitae before 25th January 2011. Write the job code (JA-INA) on the subject email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* only shorlisted candidate will be notified
Human Resources Division
PT. Danareksa (Persero)
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 14