PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. It is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia
Garuda Sentra Medika (GSM) as one Startegic Business Unit (SBU) from PT. Of Garuda Indonesia is currently open opportunities to young professional personnel to fill the following positions:
Marketing Staff (Code: MKT)
* Responsible for collecting issues and problems related to covering Revenue Performance Marketing & Sales and marketing strategy.
* Conduct analysis of Revenue & Sales Performance and the companyâ€™s marketing strategy and coordination with relevant units to obtain information about related issues and Commercial Marketing Strategy Performance.
* Collect and compile data needed to correct for the purposes of assessment of the issues and problems.
* Identify data and information required to conduct a review of issues and problems.
* Analyze, formulate, compile, model, forecast data / information in order to see the development of quantities / other indicators related to the scope of work with appropriate based on a careful analysis for management / supervisor may take action against the company in anticipation of interest issues related to marketing strategies and Commercial Performance.
* Male / Female, age max. 30 years old
* Education min. S1 majoring in Economics / Marketing / Marketing Management from reputable university with GPA Min. 3.00 (scale 4), preferably S2
* Having experience min. 3 year in the related field
* Preferably having experience in marketing and sales
* Proficiency English, spoken and written
* Computer literate, min. Ms Office and internet
* Good looking, Excellent appearance
* Strong analytical and excellent communication skill
Send your application letter, CV, along with recent photograph (4Ã—6) to: