Total is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. Total E&P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based Total Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesie invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
Well Construction & Well Intervention Engineer Training Program (WET) - Kalimantan
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (or will graduate by 2011)
- Any Engineering major
- GPA min. 2.75
- Not over 26 years old
- Familiar with MS Office application
- Having excellent health condition
- Willing to be relocated in Balikpapan
- The training program will be held in January 2012 and organized for 24 months in Indonesia. After finishing the program, you will be assigned as an Engineer for Well Construction or Well Intervention.
- Application deadline on 03-08-11.
Should you interested please apply at link below.