For more than half a century, Pertamina has met the domestic demand for energy by managing integrated operations in the oil & gas and geothermal energy sector and has constantly strived to improve its operational and financial performance in order to contribute maximally to the Indonesian economy. Pertamina seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision: to become a world class national oil and gas company.
- Handling incoming & outgoing documents from and to superiors, and was responsible for follow-up, disposition, distribution and archival management (manual or electronic) in accordance with the Integrated Administration Guide Pertamina.
- Organize and prepare activities supervisor, among others, agreements, meetings, working visits and business trips (administration passports, visas, ticketing, accommodation and pick-up).
- Establish and maintain cooperative and positive relationships with all parties, providing information services to the functioning of internal / external in a clear and precise.
- Learn to do & apply policies, rules, procedures with good consideration in various situations.
- D3 Secretarial College
- Mastering correspondence and archives
- Having a service-oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative)
- Fluent in English (written & conversation)
- Mastering Ms Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), data processing and the Internet
- Experience working as a secretary at least 5 years
- Overall Position Offered: 9
Registration --- Detail --- Apply