Osram is a globally oriented, leading lighting expert with headquarter in Germany, offering cutting-edge lighting solutions since more than 100 years. We are driven by the ambition to perform at the highest level at all times. Total quality and cost leadership are part of our corporate culture. In Indonesia, Osram has now been operating for more than 11 years and we are looking forward to further expand our activity in the market. If you are ready for challenging employment opportunities and an international career development, join us now! Passion for light – Solutions for life.
Tax & Bonded Staff (Code : TBS )
- Create weekly reporting (PIB berkala), monthly and quarterly stock report for customs.
- Prepare monthly tax reporting.
- Prepare tax reconciliation.
- Diploma or Degree in accounting.
- Having good knowledge of taxation (VAT, Withholding tax) and custom regulation especially PIB documentation and experience with SAP/R3 would be advantage.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to communicate in English
- Excellent in computer tools such Microsoft Office.
- Having knowledge in Tax brevet A & B would be advantage.
- Able to drive a car.
- Responsible to manage and control all EHS activities, EHS Policy, conduct training and make sure all EHS activities in line with Company Policy and Government.
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Having Safety Expert Certification (AK3), understand ISO 9002, 14000, OHSAS18001,
- First Aids procedure, chemical handling and EHS Audit.
- Having a minimum of 1 years experience in the same fields or relevant.
- Excellent in computer skills such Microsoft Office and good communication in English (oral and written).
- Well organized & willing to work in a team.
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication, cost management and analytical skills.
- For successful business of all products under the brand of OSRAM for the region of DKI and West Java market through distributor.
- Sales planning & strategy, monitoring, evaluation and analyze of sales, distribution and trade marketing activities.
- Product supply, distribution and all trade promotion.
- Degree in Economic, Electrical or other subject related.
- Having a minimum of 1 years experiences in Sales Marketing (FMCG or Industrial Marketing).
- Excellent in computer tools such Ms. Office and having SAP would be advantage.
- Able to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication, negotiation and sales analytical skills.
- Keeping machine efficiency, shrinkage and quality as per targeted.
- Technical repairing, alignment, lubrication and regular maintenance.
- Fully responsibility daily process control check on mechanical aspect and mechanical trouble shooting.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechanical drawing and machine element.
- Good analytical skills, Technical Process and Mechanical
- Having ISO knowledge and TPM.
- Having lamp making process would be advantage.
- Able to communicate in English.