PT Media Nusantara Informasi - Seputar Indonesia Daily Newspaper first published, on June 30, 2005. Born by PT Media Nusantara Informasi (MNI), a sub-sidiary of the PT Media Nusantara Citra (MNC). PT Media Nusantara Informasi - Seputar Indonesia Daily Newspaper published for 7 days for 1 week, with 7 columns format length and height 54 cm. Regular edition published 40 pages with 3 parts while the published 40-page Sunday edition of the weekend. Currently, Koran Harian Seputar Indonesia need of young professionals to fill the position:
Job Description :
- To offer and sell programs of Harian Seputar Indonesia to agency/advertiser/brand
- Meet the sales target is the main responsibility of an Account Executive.
- Finding and building new connection with new agencies or advertisers, arrange the plot of advertisers based on the available slots, follow up a demand of an advertiser, maintaining good relationships with the old and new advertisers.
- Candidate must possess min Bachelor Degree in any major with min GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (Both oral and written)
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 Years experience in advertising/marketing communications agency will be advantaged
- Good looking and proportional posture.