PT Kraft Foods Indonesia - Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz, Toblerone, and Cadbury. We invite highly motivated individuals to join PT Kraft Foods Indonesia to this very first journey through a delicious career :
Graduate Traineeship Progam (iTASTE)
- Your ultimate goal is to win the business games competition.
- You will go through series of business real experience and challenges, work together with diverse team from different universities and background, to meet and greeted by Kraft Foods Indonesia employees and Leadership Team, get familiar with Kraft's top brands, and know better our customers.
- You are required to create the most innovative yet applicable business proposal to win this competition.
- Win a trip to Singapore, meet other Asia Pacific (AP) iTASTE winner and Kraft Foods AP Leadership Team
- Win a seat as Graduate Trainees - batch V, 2011
- Senior students to be graduated on July - October 2011 ( 2011 Graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Any major of study with GPA, min. 3,00 (scale of 4).
- Student organizational Savvy, involved actively in both academic and non-academic organization.
- Fluency in English both in speaking and writing, impactfull Presentation Skill is an advantage.
- 15 Full-Time positions available (more or less).
- Kraft Foods Indonesia will provide successful candidate interesting learning and development opportunities as well as remuneration packages. All recruitment decisions are made on the basis of relevant qualifications, skills, knowledge and expertise for the role.
Please submit your resume / CV before Monday, 18 July 2011 to link below.