As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 26.000 employees spread among 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients. With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our team for the following positions:
Micro Credit Analyst
- Verifying loan application documents, analysis and scoring
- Conduct compliance review and legal review of documents
- Minimum Diploma 3 (D3) or S1
- Majoring in: Engineering (Aviation / Aeronautics / Astronautics), Engineering (Mining / Mineral), Engineering (Bioengineering / Biomedical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical) , Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Metal Fabrication / Tool & Die / Welding), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental / Health / Safety), Engineering (Petroleum / Oil / Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Mastering programs: Microsoft Office.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level (preferably with experience as a credit administration
- Maximum age of 24.00 (for fresh graduate)
- Maximum age of 28.00 (for prohires)
- Work Location: Aceh, Bali, Bengkulu, Papua, Jakarta Raya, Jambi, West Java, Central Java, East Java, West Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, Lampung, Maluku, West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, Riau , South Sulawesi, Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, West Sumatra, South Sumatra, North Sumatra, Yogyakarta, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Gorontalo, North Maluku
- Closing date: 22 July 2011