PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR PAITON II POWER STATION Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 650 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - Code: ET
You will be responsible to perform electrical maintenance at Main Power Plant and Auxiliary Plants equipments.
Candidate for Main Power Plant Technician (ET 1) should possess:
1. Maximum 35 years old;
2. Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University or Polytechnic;
3. Having 3 years relevant experiences in heavy industries or power plant;
4. Good skill in electrical machines (Generators, Motors, Switchgears, Transformers, DC Supply, etc) and its associated interlocking and protection system for all voltage levels (low, high and extra high voltage);
5. Preferably having sound knowledge in PLCs, Electromechanical Systems, Corrosion Control System & Light mechanical repair;
6. Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and call in scheme;
7. Accurate, reliable and enthusiasm and having good written and spoken English.
Candidate for Auxiliary Plants Technician (ET 2) should possess:
8. Maximum 35 years old;
9. Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Electrical, Physics or Electronic Engineering from a reputable University or Polytechnic;
10. Having 3 years relevant experiences in heavy industries or power plant;
11. Good skill in low voltage electrical machines, electronic, automation, control and instrumentation systems;
12. Preferably having sound knowledge in PLCs, Power Electronic equipment (Variable Speed Drives, Inverters, Converters), MCCs, low voltage switchgears, electrical interlock and protection systems;
13. Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and call in scheme;
14. Accurate, reliable and enthusiasm and having good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector.
Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 29 July 2011 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton - Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence.
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.