Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) is one of the largest global providers of advanced products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford employs approximately 40,000 employees worldwide, operates in more than 100 countries with 800 service bases and 16 technology development and training facilities.
Today’s Weatherford is a result of internal growth and innovation as well as the consolidation of more than 250 strategic acquisitions. From a strategic standpoint, Weatherford has two key objectives--efficiency and productivity. Weatherford strives for efficiency, both in terms of delivering results for its clients as well as leveraging its worldwide infrastructure. The ultimate goal in both cases is to help reduce costs and increase well productivity. As well, Weatherford has created a more streamlined organizational structure to continue a push towards greater individual productivity levels through more intensive recruiting, training and retention.
Coordinator - JDE (Jakarta Base) - Jakarta
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar from reputable university
* Having 1‐2 years experience working with JD Edwards (finance & operation)
* Understand computer database operations (Microsoft Access, Q Pulse)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Good English skills (written and verbal)
* Hands on to operation matter and attention to detail
* Fast learner and able to work under‐pressure
SharePoint Business Analyst - Jakarta
* Business Analyst responsible for working with local business groups to support their use of SharePoint by developing site collections and sub-sites with Corporate SharePoint support team. The SharePointBusiness Analyst will assist in collecting business requirements and mapping them to SharePoint functionality. The SharePoint Business Analyst will also provide training to users on SharePoint covering both basic use and Site Manager functionality, including the development of workflows.
* Position will directly report to Regional IT and indirectly to Corporate IT for governance policies, overall structure and system architecture.
* Liaison between business and IT to facilitate requirements gathering/definition activity with business users. Work closely with client analysts to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing various computing solutions. Should be able to devise and document a general system design based on the clients anticipated requirements
* Directly support and train region site managers.
* Document requirements appropriately for development and support projects.
* Develop use cases, design documents, procedure documents and testing documentation
* Perform role within the Corporate SharePoint governance model that provides structure for site rollouts and content management
* Coordinate diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the user groups
* Manage documentation enhancements requests from internal stakeholders; identify opportunities for other enhancements. Develop best practices and quality assurance procedures for documentation update cycle
* Assist with data evaluation and data migration from existing SharePoint deployments
* Review project documentation created by team members to assure compliance with business requirements throughout project life cycles
* Develop workflow solutions using K2 blackpoint
* Develop Infopath based solutions
Essential Skills Required
* 2+ years experience in WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007/MOSS 2010
* 2+ years experience in Business Analysis
* Relational and/or other database experience, preferably with SQL Server 2005/2008
* Strong analytics, problem-solving skills
* Project Management practices, methodology, and tools
* Excellent English verbal & writing communication skills
Optional Skills Preferable
* K2 BlackPoint / K2 BlackPearl
* SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
* MS SQL Reporting & Analysis Services, or other similar reporting & analysis tools
* Bachelor in Computer Science
BIS Developer - Jakarta
* Develop, enhance, document, and maintain software solutions as described in design specification.
* Development and maintenance of source code and technical documentation
* Support the deployment, operations, and maintenance of in-house developed software
* Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies
* Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes
* Apply technology framework to promote standardizations, efficiencies, and quality
* Perform other IT&S related projects and tasks as relevant and when directed by the associated reporting supervisor or manager
* Adhere to Company Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system
* Adhere to Company Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the quality assurance system
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree in Business Information System or any related discipline or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
* Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
* Strong in .NET, AJAX, Web 2.0, XML, and CSS
* Strong proficiency in implementing various software design methodologies, multi-tier application architecture in internetworking environment
* Strong proficiency in debugging and problem solving
* Good written and verbal communication in English
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
BU Coordinator - Thru Tubing - Balikpapan
* Supervise and coordinate product & service line in accordance with Weatherford and Customer procedures.
* Act as principle technical assistant to the Business Unit Manage
* Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, including:
o active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
o report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
o conduct regular safety inspections
o actively promote positive safety culture.
* Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, including:
o compliance to work instructions.
o raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
o identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
* Assist the workshop supervisor to schedule workshop activities to maximise efficiency, including:
o prioritise and schedule repair and maintenance of equipment
o implement waste management controls
o maintain good standards of housekeeping practices in workshop and yard.
* Coordinate personnel and equipment for customer jobs and complete necessary paperwork
* Source additional personnel and equipment from other locations if required.
* Where applicable, manage field personnel utilisation effectively including scheduling vacations to minimise excessive accrual of vacation days whilst satisfying operation needs.
* Responsible for employee supervision, performance management and coordinating training.
* Assist with customer enquiries as required.
* Perform field duties as required.
* Prepare quotations, assist with tenders.
* Other duties as directed.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Balikpapan.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
* Able to manage the TT workshop dept
* Manage inventory levels
* Write technical proposals
* Full-Time positions available.
Application Engineer - THRU Tubing Intervention (Jakarta Base) - Jakarta
* Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* Having 5-10 years experience
* Good knowledge of rig floor operations and associated tool handling procedures
* Ability to read and understand Engineering drawing s and procedures
* Good customer relations
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
* Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Strong skills in computer database operations (Microsoft Access, Q Pulse).
* Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of Hydraulic and Mechanical Systems
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with position title as subject to : Jakarta.Recruitment@ap.weatherford.com