PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Design, develop, establish, coordinate and evaluate training activity program in accordance with the organization's development plan, to enhance the performance of individual employees and meet the current and future human resource need of the business.
• Min. bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology.
• Min 5 years experience in training area, preferably having a Qualified Assessor Certification in assessment center or competency based assessment.
• Having experience in developing training plan based on competency dictionary and training need analysis.
• Familiar in Talent Management and Succession Planning Program.
• Good understanding on psychological assessment and competency based assessment methodology.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Possess strong analytical thinking skill.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information/documents.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and flexibility in consulting and communicating with diverse groups at all levels of organization, including line management, vendors, and employees.
1. Coordinate, implement and evaluate HR Infrastructure of Learning and Development Plan, and Training Competencies Based Management to fulfill HR target in developing and retaining people as an asset.
2. Identify training need analysis, monitor and review the training implementation to ensure the training effectiveness in terms of promotes employee's competence and performance.
3. Develop, establish and review Individual Development Plan for all employees including training plan based on Performance Appraisal result and also its activities as a strategy to enhance employee's competencies in each level & Supervisory Development Program (SDP), as a strategy to enhance employee's competencies in each level.
4. Develop and implements Talent Management Program in company with relation to other section, including as assessor for internal talent assessment, and also handling talent pool monitoring and reporting.
5. Prepare and develop training policy, procedure, and training guidelines to ensure that the training programs are delivered effectively.
6. Prepare, control, and evaluate training budget; to ensure the effectiveness of training budget allocation.
7. Communicate all Learning and People Development Program is prompt and accurate so it can be published in Petrosea Net in order to inform HR programs to all employees.
8. Monitor professional, well documented and systemized library.
9. Develop, monitor and review the implementation of Graduate Development Program (GDP) ad also its activities as a strategy to enhance new employee's competencies.
10. Develop handbooks, manuals, guides, and other materials so that training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
11. Demonstrate willingness to learn new skill and continuously look for improvement in work processes and results.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING COORDINATOR to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.