Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas — tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2010 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of nearly SEK 83,000 M.
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER (BASED IN JAKARTA)
• Responsible for operations in finance & accounting, reporting, internal controls, taxation and general administration of the company and to ensure these operations are functioned efficiently and effectively
• Responsible for the completeness and timeliness reporting of monthly, quarterly and yearly closing, internal & external reporting
• Cost accounting, performance analysis, forecast and budget of the Company
• Cash flow management, banking activities, currency risk management, treasury and financing matters
• Reporting of corporate income taxation, withholding taxation, value added taxation, import duties and other direct and indirect taxation
• Assist in HR functions, secretary activities, statutory fitting, liaison with external auditors, tax agents and legal advisors.
• Diploma/Degree in Finance or Accountancy
• At least 5 years working experience in a fully computerized accounting systems environment, preferably ERP Experience in SAP is an added advantage
• Service oriented with good communication and interpersonal skill
• High proficiency in MS-excel application, advance user
• Positive and good working attitude, willing to contribute, good team player and able to work independently.
Interested applicants please email or write in with your full resume, photograph, current/expected salaries, and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.