OPAC Barata, a consultant company in oil and gas industry is established since 1999. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value. Both tangible and in the hearts and minds of the people who work here and deal with us. Currently we have some projects with some International Oil Company. We are looking for experienced Indonesian national personnel with experience to join us. We offer you a technically challenging career path, the opportunity to work with some of the most inspiring managers in the business, opportunities for overseas travel, a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
• To prepare and present technical dossiers concerning FEED and detailed engineering of the project, in order to assist the Contract or project manager in co-coordinating the development of the Project.
• Responsible for coordination with COMPANY discipline engineers on his defined scope/area.
• Assist the project management team to ensure Compliance with COMPANY Safety objectives throughout the life of the project.
• To provide technical assistance and advices to the Project and Contract manager in developing and coordinating the required Engineering Studies.
• To review on a continuous basis the progress of contractor work and forecast final completion of the technical documents.
• To ensure coordination of the technical matters within his defined scope/area to ensure timely resolution of the problems.
• To coordinate the reporting on technical matters.
• To prepare dossiers for Company, partners, authorities as required.
• To keep a permanent contact with the contractors.
• To be constantly informed of all activities on the FEED / project in order to replace his supervisor in case of absence.
• To assist the Contract Manager in the management of specific contracts or Purchase orders.
• To Represent project regarding, protecting company’s interests and influencing decisions.
• To interface with specialists externally and internally.
• To prepare the issuance of the Final Documentation and close out report.
• Engineering degree.
• Typically 7 to 10 years relevant experience post graduation, in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of FEED supervision.
• A level of expertise in a specific discipline, conversant with the rest of the disciplines(process, instrumentation, structure, electrical, pipeline, piping…)
• Preference given to a previous member of multi-discipline teams or projects.
• Required knowledge of one or more of the following: engineering, construction, platform installation, hook-up, safety engineering, call for tender and contract negotiation, planning, contractor.
Should you have qualification above and available for 2-3 years contract, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org