Danareksa is a state owned Enterprise ( SOE ) established in 1976 as part of efforts by the government of Indonesia to develop the stock exchanged and the capital markets industry in the country. Danareksa has since expanded and grown to become one of the leading domestic investment banking houses. With extensive know how on capital markets, you can be part of the team and bost your career to the next level with a board range of opportunities. Currently we seek high calibre individuals to fulfill the following positions:
* To qualify, you should have a strong commitment to excellence and a great passion in volatile investment industry, a fresh graduates (or with maximum 2 years working experience)
* Minimum GPA of 3.25 from a reputable local and/or overseas university
* Minimum TOEFL score of 550.
* You should also should not exceed 24 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by August 1, 2011.
* Male / Female
* Educated at least S1 Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Management
* Mastering SQL Server and ASP.Net programming language, VB, Visual FoxPro, VB.Net
* Preferably have experience working as a programmer or IT Developer at least 2 years
If you think you are the right candidate to join our team, please send your complete CV with recent photograph and application letter to : email@example.com not later than 15 July 2011