BP operates globally, with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries and nearly 100,000 employees. We have exploration and production interests in 29 countries and are one of the major refiners of gasoline and hydrocarbon products in the US, Europe and Australia.
In Indonesia, BP is one of the largest foreign investors, with investment of around US$5 billion to date. Every BP mainstream business is represented, from upstream (Tangguh LNG and VICO) to downstream (Castrol) and petrochemicals (PT AMI).
To support our existing business activities and long-term commitments in Indonesia, we are inviting several finance professionals to join our team where exciting career opportunities await for you.
Exciting opportunities available to join our team. For more information please review the details at our career website. Please submit your application online at www.bp.com/careers/indonesia
Talent Management Advisor
• The role is responsible for succession planning and nationalization agenda in Indonesia. This role will also manage a range of external parties, including regulatory body and suppliers.
• The incumbent should hold at minimum bachelor degree in HR or related discipline from reputable university. At minimum requires 5 years working experience in HR and 3 years in talent management or organization development in multinational organization.
LNG Contract Specialist
• The role is responsible to manage implementation of Tangguh LNG Supply and Purchase Agreements (SPAs) and to align the SPA implementation into integrated LNG sales optimization.
• The incumbent should hold at minimum bachelor degree in engineering, commercial or law major from reputable university. At minimum requires 8 years working experience in integrated oil and gas activities and at least 3 years experience working in natural gas or LNG business.
• This role is responsible to review and obtain approvals for all expenses related to sales and shipping activities. The incumbent is expected to review and control existing contract spending and work scope to ensure all related transactions are within contract agreement.
• The incumbent should hold at minimum bachelor degree in engineering, business or economics major. At minimum requires 5 years working experience in integrated oil and gas activities or petrochemical industry with proven experience in finance & commercial area. Experience in business planning will be essential.
• The role will be responsible for drilling engineering activity covering the planning, program preparation and execution of drilling and work over operations required to develop or discover reserves, within the wells team.
• The incumbent is suspected to hold at minimum bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in drilling engineering.
Well integrity Engineer
• The role is responsible for the development and implementation of wells integrity assurance program in line with BP Integrity Management (IMI requirements, to ensure that equipment integrity, quality and operational reliability are fully addressed during the procurement, storage and load out activities.
• The incumbent is expected to hold at minimum bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in well integrity engineering specifically in big bore, high pressure and high rate well completion.
Well intervention Engineer
• The role is responsible for well interventions engineering activity covering the planning, program generation and execution of well interventions operations in accordance with BP Health, Safety and Environment /Integrity Management /Control of Work (CoW) standards and Engineering Technical Practice (ETP) /Standard Technical Practice (STP) /Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as meeting regulatory compliance.
• The incumbent is expected to hold at minimum bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline with minimum 5 years work experience in well intervention engineering and operations specifically in big bore, high pressure and high gas rate well completion.