Infomine Engineer - Senakin, South Kalimantan
- Reporting to the Senior Cost Control Engineer, this position will be responsible in InfoMine data processing; Coordination with other departments related to achieve successful data process; Manage and develop team performance.
- This position requires Engineering Degree in Civil or Industrial and 1 year experience in Engineering/Operational Mining/Costing; Good time management and problem solving; Good communication skill in English and Bahasa.
- Closing date: 20 Jun 2011
- Each Graduate Engineer will be provided with a Mentor who will provide coaching, guidance and advice on an as required basis. You will work together with Toolman, Serviceman, Mechanic, and Warehouse Personnel to understand tools and component of each type of heavy equipment, understand the different tyre sizes and tyre lives for each unit, understand warehouse and logistic systems. Understand the main roles that are available within the Plant Group (Reliability Engineering, DMG Group, Component Planner).
- Willing to work on remote locations,
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75 from reputable University (Year of Graduation 2009 - 2011)
- Have automotive activities background is a must
- High passion in automotive activities such as repair, maintenance, preventive, predictive
- Able to operate drawing software (AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor,3D Solids, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities, good team work and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence situation to achieve goals
- Able to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization
- Closing date: 25 Jun 2011
- Applications are sought from suitably qualified engineers to work at Mine Site locations in Kalimantan. Responsibilities for this position to assist Geologist in ensuring coal mine operation is running as the contract, maximise the coal recovery, control day to day Coal Mine Operation and do monthly coal reconciliation. They will also be required to demonstrate good management and communication skills
- Applicants should have a degree in Geology Engineering and have at least 2 year experience in similar role is preferred. Good communication skills in English and Bahasa, written & verbal, and Computer literacy. A working knowledge in mining principles, mining design concepts & operations, heavy machinery operation practices, Mincom or similar would be an advantage. Other requirement for this position is the candidates should have driving licence and have ability to drive car.
- Closing date: 26 Jun 2011
- This position is responsible to provide mechanical/electrical trade and allied training for Thiess personnel in order to increase the productivity, maintenance and repair; to improve personnel's capability; to conduct relevant training & coaching program both in class and field for tradesmen & apprentices; to develop, review, revise and amend training packages and lesson plans; to conduct assessment activities that meet company requirements; to be involved in the planning of training activities in order that training facilities & resources are optimized; assist in conducting competency assessment for apprentices and conduct document control procedures in accordance with company requirement.
- This role requires recognized Trade and / or mechanical engineering Qualifications or ex Thiess Apprentices with at least 1 year field experience in similar role; certificate IV in Training; understanding of Industry practice and standard; ability to work effectively with others and related to colleagues and ability to cope with additional responsibilities; computer literacy and excellent English communication skill -written and verbal; and having knowledge in OEM's product such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi, and other H/E products.
- Closing date: 25 Jun 2011
IE - GPME - AG - AM