Junior Accountant - Jakarta
- This position reports to the Accounting Manager. Specific responsibilities include:
- Do the payment process based on Approved invoices or PO'S and goods received followed by preparing Wire Transfers or open cheque to creditors.
- Prepare Journal entries and ensuring that all Income, Expense, Assets, Liabilities and tax matters have been recorded correctly.
- Prepare all reporting by tax office eg, VAT Report, Witholding Tax reports monthly art 25 reports ect. and submit it in timely manners.
- Liaise with Accounting service provider to ensure all accounting records have been up load correctly into QAD.
- Prepare monthly Account Listing and reconciliation
- Prepare Vehicles inventory movement by vin numbers
- Confirm all monthly interco-balance
- Bachelor degree form reputable University, major in accounting with working experience minimum 1 year
- Excellent performance for using Excle is a must
- Fluent communication in English and Indonesia
- This Position report to the Sales Planning Manager and is responsible for development & implementation of FMI's Vehicle ordering, vehicle tracking, and sales administration & reporting. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Vehicle ordering & tracking
- Develop order taking process and aggregate dealers' order
- Develop SSRD (Sales & Stock Run Down)& other appropriate tools to facilitate sales/order review meeting with FMI management
- Place orders & liaise with plants and shippers to monitor status
- Develop and maintain vehicle tracking database
- Advise dealers on order status
- Sales administration
- Create and submit wholesale orders
- Liaise with FMI's wholesale financing company and prepare retail sales registration documents
- Develop & maintain retail customer database
- Sales reporting
- Submit required volume/share report to Ford Asia Pacific Management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Industrial Engineering/Economic/Business Administration, Master degree in Business Administration/Fiance preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and excellent communication skills to work with various functions in Ford Motor Indonesia, dealers, plants and with subcontractor service providers
- Strong computer and analytical skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership skills, mature, high integrity, and able to work with litte supervision
- Working experience in Sales admin/analyst min 2 years.
JA --- SA