Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self Regulatory Organization (SRO), which acts as a facilitator in the development of capital markets in Indonesia, with a vision To be a Competitive Stock Exchange with World-Class Credibility. In order to support business operations and development of the capital markets in Indonesia, we are looking for professionals who are competent and interested in developing themselves in the field of capital markets for the position:Staf Unit Edukasi (Jakarta)
- Responsible in planning, developing and implementing a strategy of education and socialization activities, especially in academia
- Responsible in the preparation and updating of the material and the preparation of teachers in educational activities
- Responsible for the concept of IDX Corner development in universities.
- Min S1 Graphic Design / Management Communication, GPA min 3:00
- Max age 28 years
- Having experience in same field min 2 years
- Mastering Multimedia (Ms. Power Point, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Experienced in making presentations module
- Active English language (oral & written)
- Look attractive
- Accustomed to working in teams
- Closing Date: 30 June 2011
Qualified candidates will be notified. If you feel that you are the person we’re looking for, simply send your a cover letter, CV, copy of diploma, academic transcript, and color photos (4x6) 1 sheet to HR Division PT Bursa Efek Indonesia (Indonesia Stock Exchange) at email address below. Email attachment not larger than 200 kb. Write your application code at the top right corner of application letter or on the email subject.